Original 1940s visor Gauge thermometer old Accessory vintage scta GM Ford Chevy
Vintage original rare 1930s -40s era authentic Automobile accessory thermometer visor gauge -used -working fine -metal with convex glass face cover -pins on back for attachment -2 1/4 -my goodness what a cool rare survivor from days long gone - -perfect for your old hot rod - --- authentic 1940-30s car accessory- -old automobile history -no reserve. The item "Original 1940s visor Gauge thermometer old Accessory vintage scta GM Ford Chevy" is in sale since Monday, August 26, 2019. This item is in the category "eBay Motors\Parts & Accessories\Vintage Car & Truck Parts\Interior\Dash Parts".
The seller is "bluegrasstreasures1" and is located in Shepherdsville, Kentucky. This item can be shipped to United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Denmark, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Czech republic, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Estonia, Australia, Greece, Portugal, Cyprus, Slovenia, Japan, China, Sweden, South Korea, Indonesia, Taiwan, South africa, Thailand, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Bahamas, Israel, Mexico, New Zealand, Singapore, Switzerland, Norway, Saudi arabia, Ukraine, United arab emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Croatia, Malaysia, Aruba, Barbados, Bolivia, Egypt, Iceland, Jordan, Sri lanka, Luxembourg, Oman, Paraguay, Reunion, Uruguay.
- Modified Item: No
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Interchange Part Number: chrysler mopar street rat rod parts coupe hudson
- Surface Finish: metal tin material glass face
- Manufacturer Part Number: 1948-1949-1950-1951-1952-1953-1947-1940-1938-1939
- Placement on Vehicle: Front
- Other Part Number: studebaker gas oil plymouth cadillac buick mercury
- Brand: light auto custom sign rod car part station edison
- Non-Domestic Product: No
- Warranty: Unspecified Length